Monday, December 27, 2010

Dreams (9/27/10)

Each night I speak to you in my dreams
A fantasy world I've created for you and me
Somehow we always end up saying goodbye
I wake with tears filling my eyes

I never wanted things to be this way
You should know I would have loved if I could stay
But everything just wasn't right
Each day was just another fight

But in my dreams you're as sweet as can be
I can honestly say you truly love me
Too bad some dreams just won't come true
So I guess it's time to say goodbye to you

2 comments:

  1. Something really interesting about this short poem, after I wrote it, I stopped having these dreams about him. Weird, huh? I haven't had a dream about him since. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I finally read your poems and stories better late than never lol you are very talented and have a lot to share, I cant say sorry enough but I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner because they are truly amazing:) I cant wait to read more! Your one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out I wish you the best:) ps hope you are sleeping better because you shouldn't lose sleep over anyone:)

      Delete