Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kamacchanda

There is a knot tying. Each pull
and tighten burns, releasing
Nothing.
It holds it in;
Ties it down.
It.
It…

A desire to stand
                                still.
This life leaves no room.
There is no time
to gander,
to wonder,
seek, discover.
Only to-do lists, followed by
still haven’t done lists, followed
by endless tiredness.
Revive me.
Fill me with the rains
like empty pots.
Brush away the cobs, the dust
that fills my airways,
for I cannot breathe.
Let me live.
Live.
Mother,
show me how to live.
I have been deceived, only knowing
money, greed; only knowing
how to separate from you
though I know only you
                                                are
                                                                life.

No comments:

Post a Comment