Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Namaste _/||\_

Show me your faults
and I shall accept you,
                for they are not faults
rather echoes of myself
beating in you.
We are one.
We both fear. We think
with separate minds
that work in the same plane,
producing thoughts, little flickers
of energy that spill into the world
and cling to further minds.
We are not original.
We are not unique.
We are not superior.
We
are
one.
We are the same.
The pain felt by the elder tree
being separated from her roots,
I feel
                in me.
I feel the cut,
                the parting,
                                 the fall.
My soul is not
my intelligence.
My feelings are not
my perception.
My connection is not
my mind.
Intelligence
is wrongly measured
by miles of divorce.

My heart
                is no bigger than yours
or his. We are all capable.
We are all framed
                                to see
without sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment